Account name:
Password:
(Forgot it?)
(OpenID?)
Remember me
You're viewing
ihsara267
's journal
Create a Dreamwidth Account
Learn More
Interest
Region
Site and Account
FAQ
Email
Reload page in style:
site
light
fellow Arashian
◾ 光る5つの輪の向こう
◾ (no subject)
Lately
Archive
Stalk
It
Memos
#ARS99
(no subject)
2019
-
02
-
01
10:29 pm
ihsara267
Arashi on Msute first appearance after the announcement.
THIS IS JUST A TYPICAL ARASHI PERFORMANCE WITH LOTS OF CONFETTI — DID I SAY LOTS? I MEAN LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS OF IT I bet Arashians can spot the 5 of them
Flat
◾
Top-Level Comments Only
(no subject)
Date/Time:
2019-04-28 01:44 pm (UTC)
Posted by:
missycoleen05
I will miss them when they start their hiatus </3 my arashi huhuhuhuhuhu
1
Flat
◾
Top-Level Comments Only
#ARS99
arychan_96
March
2019
S
M
T
W
T
F
S
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Page Summary
missycoleen05
-
(no subject)
Most Popular Tags
5x19
[1]
aiba masaki
[8]
arashi
[10]
hana nochi hare
[1]
hanadan
[1]
kat-tun
[2]
matsujun
[2]
matsumoto jun
[5]
ninomiya kazunari
[6]
ohno satoshi
[5]
sakaguchi kentarou
[1]
sakurai sho
[7]
tokio
[1]
ueda tatsuya
[1]
untitled
[2]
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags
A.M.N.O.S
Style Credit
Style:
Teal
for
Database
by
ninetydegrees
Resources:
Cyreal's font
and
P.J. Onori's icons
(no subject)